It is a stylish pendant uses the same cellular phone technology as a mobile phone. Using the Telstra 3G or Optus network with inbuilt GPS tracking, the pendant calls your 5 emergency contacts. At the same time, it sends 5 help messages via text with a link to Google Maps showing the pendant’s user’s location.
When one of the emergency contacts answers, the wearer is able to talk hands-free through the waterproof pendant. Anyone who knows the mobile number of the pendant can call it and it will answer in speakerphone mode. To end the emergency calls the first answered call press’s 1 on their handset. Or the wearer can press the sos button.
- Compatible with the 3G mobile Telstra or Optus network, coverage (covering 96% of Australia).
- GPS technology with Google maps.
- Fall detector is waterproof, very comfortable and weighs the same as three 20c pieces.
- Fall detector has a 2-way voice communication with easy to hear audio.
- Fall detector can be programmed to call a certain number at anytime.
- Charges in 3 hours in the docking station.
- Price includes device , programming of all numbers required , docking station, cord, charger etc plus blank SIM card installed and delivery.
- Offers fall detection wearer doesn’t need to be conscious to send alert to family or friends. Device detects angle and sudden motion halt.