The only true 4G Alarm on the market - Latest 2020 Model
Medi Alarm Pro 4G
If SOS button is pressed or fall detected the Medi Alarm will:
- Call your choice of up to 8 contacts, including 000
- Call your contacts one by one until someone answers
- Sends a text message to each contact with GPS location
- 2-way, hands free, communication with crystal clear sound
- Works anywhere, not just at home
- Never worry about running out of credit for calls/texts!
- First year FREE – Medi Alarm Telstra Mobile SIM Yearly Plan
- Then $45 per year ongoing. No contracts, cancel anytime
- We can program the device with your emergency contacts
- Ongoing customer support
Sale Price $497
Are you an Occupational Therapist?
Please call us for pricing.
Add your accessories
The Medi Alarm Pro 4G Fall Detector SOS Pendant has new features.
Order Now Medi Alarm 4G Pro - Fall Detector
How does the Medi Alarm PRO 4G work?
Order Now Medi Alarm 4G Pro - Fall Detector
- Calls and Texts up to 8 emergency contacts when the help button on the pendant is pressed for three seconds.
- Consecutively (one by one) calls each contact until someone answers. Wearer or responder can cancel the call sequence at any time.
- We include a Telstra Mobile SIM card with $45 credit free of charge for the first year. This is enough credit for one year for most users with occasional emergency use. Upon purchase, an account for your SIM credit is automatically created. After the first year, your initial credit will expire, and you will be prompted to top up your device’s credit.
- Our Fair use Policy specifies that the device is for emergency use only
- No lock in contracts or monitoring fees.
- Comes with a 14-day return policy and 12-month warranty.
- Fall detection: Includes an automatic fall detection feature that sends text messages to up to 8 contacts. When it detects a fall it will beep for a short time before sending the texts and then beginning the help call sequence.
- Using GPS all help text messages contain a link to Google Maps displaying the location of the wearer on a map with accuracy to within 2.5 metres. The device will work anywhere there is GPS signal and 4G or 3G coverage. The user can live life as they would normally, knowing they have help at hand if needed.
- During an emergency the wearer may choose to call one specific number rather than all 8, by pressing the side talk button and selecting the contact to call
- Speak and listen to calls through the pendant’s built-in microphone and speakerphone.
- You can include ‘000’ as one of the emergency contacts that is called.
- Easy to recharge in just 25 minutes by popping into the charging station. Battery can last up to 3 days.
- Wear your alarm as a watch – accessory sold separately
- Location feature: Want to know exactly where the person wearing the pendant is at any time? Just send a simple text message to the pendant and it will send back the exact location on Google Maps.
- Uses the full Telstra mobile network including 3G,4G and 4GX which gives the widest coverage in Australia, covering 99.2% of the population.
- Wandering feature: For people who are at risk of wandering the Geo Fencing option allows warning text messages to be sent if the wearer strays outside a defined area such as a 500 metre radius.
- We will program the device with your contact numbers.
Guarantee – 14 Day Return Policy
The Medi Alarm 4G Pro comes with a 14 day return policy. Simply return the alarm unit in it’s original packaging within 14 days of receiving your LiveLife Alarm for a refund. Once we receive the alarm in it’s packaging we will refund you the purchase price less $90.00 (handling fee, sim card, credit and credit card charges) within 7 days.
Warranty – 12 months
In the rare event your device may require a repair or replacement, please send it back to us within 12 months.
See our Terms and Conditions page for more details on our guarantee, warranty, returns
- Weather-proof IP67.
- Included docking station is very user friendly
- Real-time tracking by GPS satellite.
- Secondary Real-time tracking by Cell Locate on the cellular network, where users are able to track in shielded environment including indoors.
- Comes with a rechargeable 1000mah Lithium battery.
- Standby time: 3 days (setting dependant).
- Built-in 3D G-sensor for motion, fall detection.
- Voice monitoring.
- High quality adjustable audio and hands-free volume.
- Built-in OLED display.
- SOS emergency button.
- Geo-fencing alarm, Over Speed alarm and Movement alarm.
- U-blox GPS technology.
- RCM Certification.